• Location: Wuhu is located in the southeast of Anhui Province, on the south bank of the lower reaches of the Yangtze River.
• Wuhu is in the subtropical zone and enjoys a humid monsoon climate with plenty of sunshine and rainfall.
• Tourist attractions: The Phoenix Delicacy Street, Zheshan Park, Guangji Temple, Tianmenshan Mountain, Jinghu Park and Ma Renqi Mountain.
• Student age range: 1.5 - 12 years old.
• Class size: 10 - 14 students in one class.
• Class length: 40 minutes to 1 hour containing various creative teaching techniques.
• Working Hours: 36 Hours (Wed - Sun Work Week); office hours, training and teaching hours.
• Curriculum: CLIL (Content Learning Integrated Language).
• Chinese Teaching Assistant
• Training: 10 - 14 hotel paid days initial training in Beijing (training is
paid based on performance) / On-going training throughout the year - provided by training department team of teachers (Foreign and Chinese).
Compensations and Benefits:
• Net monthly salary: $2500 - $2800
• Free apartment provided
• Relocation bonus: $1500
• TEFL reimbursement: $440
• Airfare bonus after finishing the contract: $1160
• Demo lesson bonus on top: $9/ students
• Performance bonus and demo lesson bonus are available
• Health insurance provided
• FREE FLIGHT TICKET TO CHINA
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
If you are interested, please send your resume to our email
- Copies of your Degree, TEFL and Passport.